Where Writers Meet to Write
Be Your Writing Superhero!
Is there a written project you’ve been postponing until you had the time? Do you have questions about how to move forward with your book? Would like to hold yourself accountable with a group of your peers?
It is no secret writing can be a lonely endeavor. We sit for long periods of time connected to our imagination, Spirit and writing apparatus. If you’re like most authors, the time spend focused on your written project can leave you feeling isolated and disconnected from the rest of the world.
Connect with your peers in the writers circle – and write.
The Pen to Paper Press Writers Circle members come together each week for a 90-minute Zoom conference call. We dedicate 45-minutes to writing in silence and the remainder of the time talking about writing!
We are a supportive community for writers, authors and bloggers to connect, write, and interact.
Writers Circle Meetings
Tuesday’s at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern)
90-minute Zoom meeting
- Weekly Writers Circle 90-minute video conference call with 45-minute dedicated writing time. Remainder of time is focused on the topic of writing and supporting each other.
- Supportive community.
- Discounts on workshops on learning platform.
- The Hub – a resource library, free downloads, master classes listing, and more.
Please note: weekly group sessions are not recorded.
What is the Writers Circle Group Sessions?
The vision is to create a supportive community for writer to write. I am passionate about assisting writers to hone their skills and publish their message. The intent is to help writers to get their heart-centered messages in front of their audience.
To learn more, visit the About Us page.
What if I’m not a seasoned writer?
The Writers Circle is for seasoned and unseasoned writers who enjoy writing and have the intent to publish their work.
Each of us has a natural gift for relaying OUR message through written words.
The purpose of the circle is to:
- feel supported and offer support in a community atmosphere.
- hold ourselves accountable and feel motivated to focus on our writing projects.
- expand and hone our writing skills.
Whether you are a seasoned or unseasoned writer, there’s a natural ebb and flow of our craft. Wouldn’t it be helpful to discuss the process of writing with those who understand?
Why did you create this writers circle?
I am a writer; it’s what I do.
I, just like you, know…
- how lonely writing can be,
- contend with the internal voice that tells me my stuff is utter-crap,
- let days, months, years (yes, I have three fiction books I started writing four or more years ago) pass with the familiar promise that I’ll get to it soon,
- in order to stay motivated to complete the book I am writing about grieving the death of my oldest son I need to hold myself accountable and to others,
- great things can be accomplished when we feel unconditional support from others,
- we are not alone,
- our words have power,
- and, our stories matter.
Why am I leading this circle? This circle is for me to stretch beyond my comfort zone as much as it is for you. And, why not?!
What can I expect to gain as a participant?
- a community that supports you no matter how crappy you feel your writing is today.
- a release of the common doldrums of who am I to write and who’s going to read my words.
- a camaraderie of fellow writers that understands and supports you unconditionally.
- the encouragement to finish that book you’ve been “working on” for years.
- the encouragement to create and maintain a blogging schedule.
- the creative spark to develop a realist list of article topics.
- the freedom and inspiration to be as creative as you can be!
- the determination to schedule the time to write.
- discussions that stretch your creativity and knowledge.
- expansion of knowledge to hone your writing skillset.
Each of us has with a unique set of skills, knowledge and a “voice” worth being heard.
Where writers meet to write!
Are you ready to dedicate the energy to writing that written project you’ve been postponing until you had the time?
“I’ve heard of the saying that there’s a book inside each of us but what happens when you start writing a book on a topic that is dear to your heart and get hit by the Curse of Knowledge and Information?
That’s exactly what happened to me for my 7th book where I’ve written about money from both a Coach and a Finance Specialist’s point of view. I put my manuscript aside thinking I will return to it and then time went by until I found my Motivator and gentle coaxing to revisit my manuscript from Cindy.
Under her unassuming yet powerful mentorship in the Pen to Paper Writers Circle, I finally realized my manuscript was actually two books instead of one! The clarity I received finally spurred me to revisit my book and this time, I finalized my manuscript and published it!
Looking back, I realize our communications over a few days made all the difference and Cindy helped me understand that Writer’s Block can take many forms.
If you are stuck in a rut with a cherished book project, blog and need someone to stand by you while you work on your dream project, then Cindy Kochis is the Go to Mentor for the job. I strongly recommend joining the Pen to Paper Writers Circle.
That’s one decision your Future Self will thank you for!”