Let’s Write & Connect
Enrollment Is Open!
Are you ready to dedicate your time, energy and creative imagination to completing that book you’ve been hoping to finish one day?
If not now, when?
Hi! I’m Cindy.
I am a writer; it’s what I do. My mission in life is to inspire writers to write and guide individuals exhausted from nurturing others and the stagnation of daily routines to ignite self-love through the power of their words.
The Integrative Nutrition Health Coach education I received became the foundation of Elements For A Healthier Life. I created a platform for coaches and leaders to share pearls of wisdom and professional insights.
And if that’s not enough, my virtual assistant clients keep me creatively busy, while my grandsons teach me about the importance of play. Visit CKKochis.com to discover the various serviced offered.
Mastermind Writer Circle
- Weekly video meeting (Wednesday’s 7pm EST)
- Access to Resource Hub
- Critique written project of (during weekly video meeting)
Access Community Benefits
- List published title(s)* in website storefront
- Access to private Facebook group forum to connect with fellow members
- Share blog posts/articles with members
- Recorded conversations with authors, editors and other professionals in the publishing industry
- Community forum (separate from the Facebook group)
- Writing prompts
Wednesday's 7pm eastern
Attend the 90 minute weekly video conference calls on Wednesday’s at 7pm eastern time zone. We will discuss the weekly topic, dedicate 10-20 minutes to writing, and dedicate up to 30 minutes to critiquing 3 volunteers’ written project (10 minutes maximum per person).
Hone Writing Skills
A new focus topic will be provided each week to expand our writing and editing techniques. This will help inspire us to complete that first draft and prepare us for editing a book, maintain a blog series and/or focusing on other writing projects.
Topics Of Discussion
My intuition guides the direction of our conversations. There is a good chance the topics will shift to fit the needs of the group.
Sample Weekly Topic
Resistance & An Outline
Procrastination Doesn’t Rule Me
Preparing To Publish
Let Your Vulnerability Shine
Keep Writing That Shitty First Draft
Basics Of Editing
Zoom video conference calls will be recorded.
Let’s Write That Book
Group Coaching Circle
What if I’m not a seasoned writer?
The Mastermind/Accountability Group Coaching Program is for seasoned and unseasoned writers who enjoy writing and have the intent to publish their work.
Each of us has a natural gift for relaying OUR message through written words.
The purpose of the circle is to:
- feel supported and offer support in a community atmosphere.
- hold ourselves accountable and feel motivated to focus on our writing projects.
- expand and hone our writing skills.
Whether you are a seasoned or unseasoned writer, there’s a natural ebb and flow of our craft. Wouldn’t it be helpful to discuss the process of writing with those who understand?
Why did you create this writers circle?
I am a writer; it’s what I do.
I, just like you, know…
- how lonely writing can be,
- contend with the internal voice that tells me my stuff is utter-crap,
- let days, months, years (yes, I have three fiction books I started writing four or more years ago) pass with the familiar promise that I’ll get to it soon,
- in order to stay motivated to complete the book I am writing about grieving the death of my oldest son I need to hold myself accountable and to others,
- great things can be accomplished when we feel unconditional support from others,
- we are not alone,
- our words have power,
- and, our stories matter.
Why am I leading this circle? This circle is for me to stretch beyond my comfort zone as much as it is for you. And, why not?!
Do I need to join the Pen To Paper Writers Circle Networking Community?
Nope. As a paid member of the Mastermind/Accountability Group Coaching Circle, you will have access to Membership elements.
What can I expect to gain as a participant?
- a community that supports you no matter how crappy you feel your writing is today.
- a release of the common doldrums of who am I to write and who’s going to read my words.
- a camaraderie of fellow writers that understands and supports you unconditionally.
- the encouragement to finish that book you’ve been “working on” for years.
- the encouragement to create and maintain a blogging schedule.
- the creative spark to develop a realist list of article topics.
- the freedom and inspiration to be as creative as you can be!
- the determination to schedule the time to write.
- discussions that stretch your creativity and knowledge.
- expansion of knowledge to hone your writing skillset.
Each of us has with a unique set of skills, knowledge and a “voice” worth being heard.
Writing is an intimate process of communicating with Self. Our community structure is based on being present for each other in a nonjudgemental, and free-from-criticism forum.
“Your writing is phenomenal and I an so happy that you are venturing into creating a community of writers. I have felt the pain of isolation, as an online business woman and a writer, having a weekly writing support group would be heaven.”
-Rachel Kieffer, Health Nut Girl
“This is fabulous, Cindy, with the writing circle and I love your writing style as I find it very almost poetic.”
– Laura J.
“Your pen to paper makes my heart smile always. I’m going to click through to see your beautiful writers circle now. Thank you for all that you do to inspire us.“