FAQ & Help Center
The Writers Circle is for seasoned and unseasoned writers who enjoy writing and have the intent to publish their work.
Each of us has a natural gift for relaying OUR message through written words.
The purpose of the writeres circle is to:
- feel supported and offer support in a community atmosphere.
- hold ourselves accountable and feel motivated to focus on our writing projects.
- expand and hone our writing skills.
Whether you are a seasoned or unseasoned writer, there’s a natural ebb and flow of our craft. Wouldn’t it be helpful to discuss the process of writing with those who understand?
- a community that supports you no matter how crappy you feel your writing is today.
- a release of the common doldrums of who am I to write and who’s going to read my words.
- a camaraderie of fellow writers that understands and supports you unconditionally.
- the encouragement to finish that book you’ve been “working on” for years.
- the encouragement to create and maintain a blogging schedule.
- the creative spark to develop a realist list of article topics.
- the freedom and inspiration to be as creative as you can be!
- the determination to schedule the time to write.
- discussions that stretch your creativity and knowledge.
- expansion of knowledge to hone your writing skillset.
Each of us has with a unique set of skills, knowledge and a “voice” worth being heard.
I am a writer; it’s what I do.
I, just like you, know…
- how lonely writing can be,
- contend with the internal voice that tells me my stuff is utter-crap,
- let days, months, years (yes, I have three fiction books I started writing four or more years ago) pass with the familiar promise that I’ll get to it soon,
- in order to hold myself accountable and to others,
- great things can be accomplished when we feel unconditional support from others,
- we are not alone,
- our words have power,
- and, our stories matter.
Why am I leading this circle? This writers circle is for me to stretch beyond my comfort zone as much as it is for you. And why not?!
Digital Products: No refunds. Digital products, once delivered, cannot be returned, making the traditional refund process challenging. Additionally, the nature of digital goods allows for easy duplication or replication.
Self-Paced Courses, Workshops, & Masterclasses: 7-day Refund Period. We offer a 7-day refund policy for selected self-paced courses, workshops, and masterclasses. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may request a refund within seven (7) days from the date of purchase.
Conditions for Refund:
To be eligible for a refund:
- Your refund request must be submitted within the 7-day period from the date of purchase.
- You must not have completed more than 20% of the course content or attended any live sessions.
- Refund requests must be made through our customer support team via the refund request form at policy at pentopaperwriterscircle.com/refund_returns.
You can access the full refund policy at pentopaperwriterscircle.com/refund_returns.
Yes. We understand that circumstances may change, and you may need to cancel your subscription. Please review our cancellation policy outlined below.
- Notice Period: To cancel your membership subscription, please provide notice at least 14 days before the end of your existing subscription period. This ensures that your subscription continues until the end of the current period.
- Cancellation Request: Submit your cancellation request through your account settings on our website or by contacting our customer support team by completing the refund request form below.
For complete details, visit pentopaperwriterscircle.com/refund_returns